Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mother/Daughter Spa Day

Both girls are involved with Girl Scouts this year and today, the Girl Scouts put on a Mother/Daughter Spa Day.  It was a great way to spend some quality time with my little ladies who LOVE doing stuff like this!  There was a hair station, a nail station, a relaxation station, a facial station, a make-up station, and an art station.  We barely had time to complete everything!

The girls massage their feet at the Relaxation Station.

Leena applies some relaxation lotion.  At home later in the day, I asked Taryn to pick up her toys and she said that she couldn't because "I used too much relaxation lotion today and I'm too relaxed"!

Taryn gets a facial and wasn't too sure about this station.

Leena gets her facial.  This tickles!!

Ah, life is good!  But why do I need to put cucumbers on my face??

Leena post make-up station.

Taryn enjoys her eyeshadow application.

Final result.

And guess who went home with a door prize!!

No comments:

Post a Comment