Friday, December 14, 2012

Leena's Classroom Christmas Party

Today, I volunteered to help out with a Christmas Party in Leena's classroom.  It also doubled as a going away party for Leena's student teacher, Mrs. Tarnowski.  This is what I enjoy most about not working.  I never got to do anything like this while working full-time.  It was just as big of a treat for me as it was for Leena.  I brought all the ingredients needed to construct Christmas trees out of waffle cones.  Everyone seemed to enjoy it - especially the part where Mrs. Smith (Leena's teacher) allowed everyone to eat their creations!

The class busy at work.

Leena works on her tree.

The final product.

The new class helper!

The class gives Mrs. Tarnowski a going away present.

They also gave her a book of letters that each of them wrote.

Leena with Mrs. Tarnowski.  We will miss her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment