Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's a miracle!! White Bear has been found!!

A week after we had given up all hope of finding Taryn's beloved White Bear, the unexpected happened!  As you will recall (from my Oberammergau post) that White Bear was last seen in the car on the drive from Venice to Oberammergau.  After our arrival in Oberammergau, we could not find White Bear anywhere.  We searched all week in the apartment and in the car with no luck.  We had officially given up.  And then, two days after we were back in Heidelberg, Leena decided to pull down the armrest that is in the center seat of the middle row in my car.  That armrest stays closed 99.9999% of the time and why she decided to open it, I have no idea but we are glad she did!  Inside the armrest, she found White Bear!  Taryn shrieked with joy!!!  I was standing outside the car when this happened and came running.  I had no idea what was going on and could not believe my eyes!  And Taryn couldn't either!!  I looked at Taryn and asked her how White Bear got into the armrest and she said "oh, I forgot that I put her in there".  It was a joyous reunion!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment