Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Riding in Style

As our time in Germany is nearing the end, I have started to reflect on the things that I will miss.  Turns out, I'm not the only one doing this.  Just the other day, Leena stated that she "sure will  miss bratwurst when we leave Germany".  I will probably create an entire post on this very topic later.  But in case I don't, I know one thing the girls will certainly miss.... riding to school in style!  They don't even realize how good they've got it.  The school buses for the American schools in Germany are contracted through a German company.  So, no yellow, uncomfortable, old school buses over here!  It's been first class service all the way... captain chairs, reclining seats, seat belts, fold-down trays, etc.  The girls are in for a shock when they have to take the bus to school next year!

Taryn and Leena get dropped off.

1 comment:

  1. You're so right, the girls will be in shock with the school buses here in the states. Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete